Monday, January 01, 2007

my day with winnie to shopping...!

haha...great day had passed..although there was a few problems meeting winnie..but after we reached orchard, the shopping ego just come so suddenly and we already we shopping at Zara wheellock again..haha..wore back the $239 and $299 blazer.. =) though i can't buy but i can go and wear for fun...hee..after tat we went to shaw tower..bought my Levis jeans...MY FIRST LEVIS JEANS...yeah...i so happy...haha..live until going 19 le then get my first Levis is quite funny la...but i got the boxers before..hee..
okay okay..then after that went to far east to shop for belt..but end up eating SHI LING the chicken cutlet..hee..i treat winnie chicken she treat me milk tea..haha..love the moment spend with my cell leader..because she is such an example to me..can heed her advice..can talk to her and she can give me good suggestion. my friends cant because they are almost the same age as me then cannot come up with more better suggestion..hee..! so happy today..and and and and.........i saw the girL at Nike women shop again at Wisma Atrium..hahaa..okay...i admit...i purposely went back there to see de...! =) she is cute la...hahaa.. again the gong gong look walking around the shop...i din look more then 5mins la..i not like pervert spying on cute girls...! haahaa..took 174 home and slept all the way to boonlay interchange...cooL..then celebrated my grandma's birthday..with all the regular cousins tat come to visit my grandma..the rest dunno where...haha..played games..great day...! and God blessed us with rainbows in the beautiful blue sky...praise the Lord...! Amen..! =)

haha..got this from winnie..i am so touched..looking at the pitures brought me all the memories of the cellgroup..not like i haven been with them..but looking at it reminds me of all the laughters and jokes..so love it...thanks winnie...! thanks W330 for being in my life...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home