Saturday, December 16, 2006

events of the day...

was on the bus to Jurong East and look at the hair before we cut...


finally I'm gone to get my hair cut..so shiok..that my hair is so thick and long and untidy, finally my sis and i decides to go and cut it today. first we called my sister's friend, the hairstylist was on leave. then we decided to go to far east to cut our hair. then we decided to go Jurong East to cut our hair, but in the end we go Far East to cut our hair. we went to hair-plan to cut our hairs.. haha..so fun. and i din know the person that helped my sis wash hair was a gay until 'he' spoke to my sis...i was shocked. and i started to look at his feet and legs and the hands and the BOOBS...'he' has BOOBS...OMG, wo de tian ar, wo de tian ar. so disgusting la. I din like gay from the moment i know what a gay is..okay..so after tat..i got my hair done, my sis had hers done, we went to wheellock to borders. then we took bus home..and guess how many buses we took today? 198, 174, 105, 187. we went to jurong east from jurong point to eat, then went to orchard to cut hair, then went back to jurong east to take bus, then took bus to jurong point..we have like gone through one big round..haha..used so much money when i have no concession for my bus..hee..i like my hair now..my sis likes hers also...haha..good day..! sister is coming my cellgroup..yea..going to get another family member to slavation, left my parents le...! PRAISE THE LORD...! AMEN..!
wanna look at how my hair was and after, wanna look at my sis de? wanna look at the have boobs de 'him'? show u the pictures...!
that is the 'him' wo de tian ar, wo de tian ar!!


then when we were going home, we saw this structures of people opposite Far East, so we took pictures of it...they look so real, and the guy is wearing a suit.


okay...done..!the events of the day..goodnight lo...! God bless..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home