Saturday, December 16, 2006

my feeling..!

i decided to pack my room after i return from cell-group..i keep the stuffs tat reminds me of her...tat she gave to me, i bought for her, used before, presents, pictures, etc..while i was packing, the feelings came right into my mind, which made me think why would all this happiness get ruin just like tat..why would a loving couple tat people see, broke up so suddenly, and the feelings just came back, and i started to cry. like my friend always says that my tears are the most valuable, because i seldom cry, can say never..! but because of her, i cried the most times until i lost count. i rmb the first time i cried in front of her was when i was eating this damm spicy ma la noodles that made my tears roll. and since then, only she can make me cry. and really when i cry, i really cry until my bloster and pillow is wet. so i did happen just now when i was packing. now all the stuff is in the cupboard, even the wallet i'm using. it was my valentine's gift. no choice, but it will remind me how we spend our valentine's day together. i'm really feel very unfair for myself when i gave all my love for her and she do this to me, so disheartening. really breaks my heart. but God says we have to forgive! i forgive le, but it still has a deep scar in my heart. making me pain whenever i think of how we were before. God says we should love everyone even ur enemies. can i trust mankind again?or is there only God that has neverchanging love for me? i know after i had this girl, i almost lost contacts with my good friends, because of her, like i said i gave her everything, includes my time. so now i want the friendship.i really wish tat u guys wun be unhappy with me if i din spend time with u all before. sincerely apologize! sorry! am feeling down now.
church tomorrow morning, dunno wat to do after tat, i guess fellowship ba, if the rest are free..hmmm..goodnight le..seeya! God bless!