Saturday, February 07, 2009

Went down to Siloso beach this time with xian. Wasn't any sun appearing, but at least we swam around and built my hot-dog bun sand sculpture. 
(Snapshots from the videos)



Been skating around sentosa, and i could tell that xian improved alot. Went to play with my cousin, but i guess it wasn't really a great day for waveboarding.


I fell! third time in my skating career. But i dont think i will win Xian, cause he fell 4times in a day! haha. and i guess 3 times were partially my fault. =))

SHIT SHIT SHIT. What lousy luck! i told myself not to use his board anymore, but this time i just did an ollie with his board and i broke it into 2 pieces. OMG! What lousy board, its literally hollow inside. Cheat money de! And now i have to pay him. -_- what a day?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home