Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve at Ktown...w0o0ho0o! JingleBellsJingleBellsJingleBells!!

Today is my official night-out at Ktown, been looking around and observing Chon Thai. Sat on the Tuk Tuk for the first time, totally FUN! although i rather be the one moving it!

Anyway, i did quite an amount of shopping, spent like 3000baht in one Mega-supermarket! But Thailand is really like entertaining everywhere, in a way where i dont get to see real human comportment in home ground.

Guess what! i've got myself a new wife! my 3rd one actually...Although this 3rd one is just a replacement for 8months, but i'm still gonna treat her good. And now she's really fat!!!!! hahha i miss my wives at home! =( booooO!!!!!
this is my room! *Before* With the Garfield 199baht pillow.
And this is my room now!
I'm still feeling empty and in-secured. Maybe because my buddy is in bangkok for christmas! ARGH!!!!
I'll just stuff myself with Pocky Almond Crunch for Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
sòoksănwan krítmâat
สุขสันต์วัน คริสต์มาส

*chon thai stands for thai people. =)