Thursday, December 16, 2010

My first day in Thailand was a pretty long day. There were only 4 of us who got posted here and we had to settle communication problems. Bought myself a thai phone number, as well as CAT to call back home.
Get to see all the Thai wordings all around, which i dont even understand, as well as people that converse thai to me! Question Marks all over my head!
Reached my camp which was rural like hell! in the middle of the jungle, where i see cows, chickens, tigers, elephants, dogs, cats, mosquitoes, house flies, tons and tons of ants! Opening my eyes to even better things like buddha statues all over thailand.
The people here are always having a smile on their faces. Even if the sun is burning everyone down, they seem to care less about it.
Currency issues! Damn! they tell me the price in thai. And i realise i could only give the *HUH* face! -_-

overall, i'm happy i'm connected into civilization once again! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Coins said...

so in this blog is very nice post
Great information to in this post
for more information see: FIFA 15 Coins at http://www.xyfifa.com/

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home