Saturday, December 18, 2010

Today is just the third day here. And i'm very bored already! Everyone feels stagnant to me. And guess what, they will have a cut-out water and electricity day tmr! wao0! So i think i'm gonna be in bed from 8am to 5pm. What to do other than sleeping in without water and electricity.
HAHA.. Oh yah, when i came here, my upper study left me a SNSD poster right beside the bed. Just nice i get to see Jessica whenever i'm on the bed! how nice!
Lucky for me to get a pillow before i reached, at least now i have a garfield pillow with me with my empty bed.
I'm cold, although its not snowing, but the weather here is almost similar as of Genting Highlands. Freezing cold winds!

I'm gonna sleep in tmr on a sunday! -_-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Runescape Gold said...


there have cheap and fast gold was RS Gold at http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home