Monday, February 12, 2007

dirty day..∆∆

[attended ceramics this morning, had to carry bags of clay weighing 20kg per pack i guess. With Benny, then was asked to cut the clay into slices, looks like butcher slicing meat for the customers waiting for pork. Got all dirty with clay over my shirt and shorts and my hands, had to produce 10pieces of clay work before class end, my works are not the best but i like a few...sneak preview..
went library for research and printing, took bus with AceL and went home on 174. Nice day, did external drawing and internal works at home. Can tell that i'm so cropped up with work until no time to play. I wanna go swimming, but i lost my swimming trunks...lunar new year is coming and i'm not feeling any special about it because my family and relatives are mostly stayed near me..i don't feel the urge to wear nice nice and go out. Something is not right in me... Valentines is just 1more day left from now. Spending it alone though, but don't feel lonely, still the happy and crazy guy always... its been awhile since i blogged and i have so much rubbish to throw..sorry if its all over the place..tah tah..!]